I’ve had this blog opened for quite sometime and never got the chance to write, mostly because I have a million other things on my plate that consumes my time. Then, this week while browsing the web I came across the weekly writing challenge which gave me the idea of the most amazing cupcakes.
Here’s the recipe
- 2 Tablespoons of simplicity
- 1 cup of insecurities
- 1 packet of doubt
- A jar of determination
- Handful of fear
- 3 Tablespoons Faith
- 2 cups ambition
- Sprinkles for decorating
- In a bowl sift fear, insecurities and doubt.
- Slowly add in faith, 1 spoon at a time. Mix well until all fear is gone.
- Throw in ambition and determination with simplicity to cover up the insecurities
- and doubt.
- Mix well into a creamy chocolate batter
- Pour into cute coloured cups to dress your cupcakes up for success
- Bake under the African sun.
- When a window of opportunity is visible, remove from oven and set out to cool on an airplane
- Decorate with sprinkles and enjoy with teas and coffee from around the world
NB: Store in air tight friendships for lifelong freshness. Do not expose to harsh words.